This result is something different from a pie, or from a veggie pizza, or from a homemade cake. Maybe it’s a bit of all of these things together. Perhaps it is a fairy tale, a story of the countryside, an ancient recipe…
A very simple recipe, easy to prepare and so tasty to eat together with a cup of rosé wine. A vegan recipe perfect for everyone!
Serves for 1 pizza
250 g of multigrain flour; 200 g of Brussels sprouts; 3 tablespoons of apple chutney; 300 g of mixed mushrooms with carrots; 10 g of salt; 5 g of sugar; 12.5 g of sourdough starter; 300 ml of water at room temperature; 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil; 1 clove of garlic; chilli powder.
- Mix the flour with the salt and sugar, add the sourdough starter and mix everything with water and extra virgin to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Let the dough rise at least two hours in a warm place covered with a damp cloth.
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat two tablespoon of oil, add a clove of garlic, a teaspoon of chilli pwoder and the Brussels sprouts cleaned and cut in half. After five minutes, add the mixed mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes (if necessary, add some water). Remove the garlic and let it rest.
- Take back the dough, roll it on a previously oiled round baking pan and let rise again for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven.
- Using a fork prick the entire surface of the pizza, cover with mushrooms, Brussels sprouts and apple chutney. Drizzle more olive oil over.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Serving plate LABORATORIO PESARO
Mugs: MUURLA. All enamelware is designed for everyday use: it is easy to use, dishwasher safe, works on all kind stoves, even open fire and in grill, freezer safe and hygienic. Every mug whispers poetry, thanks to Pippi and Moomin characters!